Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dreaming of love at first sight




Dreaming of love at first sight

He is careful and afraid to show his real feelings. He is the dream of girls around the world. And officially - single. He is Bill Kaulitz. Bravo Girl reveals things you surely didn't know about him!

BG: What are you like in a relationship?
Bill: It might not look like that, but I'm really sensitive. I often put myself in the other person's skin to try to feel what they are feeling. That is the way I somehow try to avoid conflicts.

BG: What kind of a girl are you actually looking for?
Bill: I want an inteligent girl I can talk to about anything. I want he to be my friend, to be my partner. I don't like rough girls, I like delicate and sensitive girls. I like good manners, not rudeness and roughness.

BG: Do you have a girlfriend?
Bill: I don't have anyone right now. But I would like to have a girlfriend I would fall in love with at the very first sight. I will never stop telling myself: "I believe in true love!"

BG: What are the bad sides of being famous? As soon as you hit the streets, you are surounded by fans and paparazzi, right?
Bill: Exactly. I wish I could just take a walk one day, just to see what's the weather like! Earlier when we were on tour, we used to let ouselves go out a bit without our bodyguards. Now, that is impossible. But I love the fact that people love our music, fame is like a drug for us.

BG: What would you be doing if you weren't a musician?
Bill: I'd be an unemployed musician. *laugh* I would probably perform in small clubs for any cash at all.

BG: If you were to do a duet with any female singer, who would it be?
Bill: I wouldn't really choose a female singer, I'd rather do a colaboration with a band like Foo Fighters or the guys from One Republic.

BG: Back to music - your new album Humanoid sound very mature - like you are 30-year-old rockers.
Bill: To be honest the album turned out to be something we didn't really plan for it to be at the beginning of the making. We've decided to just do our job and see what will come out of it. We like to experiment with instruments a lot. The result was a completely new sound, and it was totally unexpected!

BG: This is your second english album.
Bill: Yes but there is a difference - Humanoid was released in two versions: German and English. From now on we will be doing all our albums this way.

BG: Do you prefer singing in English over German, or...?
Bill: Both English and German are a huge part of my life. I can't separate them nor tell one is more important than the other. When we were on tour in America, I sang the English songs, but the fans wanted to hear how it all sounds in German, so I sang a bit in German. And they all sang along! Imagine that!

Bill Kaulitz's ID:
Name: Bill Kaulitz
Nick: Meckie
Date of Birth: September 1, 1989.
Sign: Virgo
Place of birth: Leipzig (Germany)
Hight: 1.88 m

By Bill's pic: the newest rumour about Bill is that he took Dennis K's girlfriend, Pinky S. She is half-asian and is a cemetery gardener (!). Alledgedly, Dennis complained to the German press how Bill took his girlfriend, and online, too. She wrote letters to Bill because she was a fan and he replied to them, so that is how it all started! Neither Bill nor Pinky commented on this rumour.

Translation by Goga THA and Tokio Hotel Serbian Fanclub

No comments:

Post a Comment