Thursday, June 24, 2010

¡Ya llego! Darkside Of The Sun is already up!!!!

Ya esta el video de Darkside Of The Sun en la Página Oficial de  Tokio Hotel. Y todo se lo agradesco a as aburridas malas noticias de los noticiarios matutinos. Conchale esta no es la mejor forma de despertar a uno. Un clic en el area equivocado del site sirvio para la buena nueva. El video es sencillo a pesar de su sencillez es épico y el sonido ni se diga. ¿ Qué esperas? Ve a verlo

Well I saw the video about an hour ago.  I must say I am pretty grateful for the news program for their  bad news making me re-connect to the web and by curiosity I decided to pay a visit to Tokio Hotel's website and to see some of THTV's episode and by accident I hit the music video button and boom there it was. So what are you waiting for?! The video is simple still with such simpleness is epic and the sound tremendous.

No comments:

Post a Comment