Monday, February 22, 2010

Wow ! @ Rockjal Esch-Alzette, Luxembourg

 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

( photo credits goes to dean_b)

 Tracklist played @ Luxembourg's concert!
01.- Intro
02.- Komm
03.- Menchen Suchen Menschen
04.- Ich Brech Aus
05.- Kampf Der Liebe
06.- Lass Uns Laufen
07.- Hey You
08.- Alien – German
09.- Übers Ende Der Welt
10.- Humanoid – German
11.- Geisterfahrer
12.- Dogs Unleashed
13.- Träumer
14.- In Your Shadow (I Can Shine)
15.- Automatisch
16.- Screamin’
17.- Sonnesystem
18.- Zoom
19.- Durch Den Monsun
20.- Für Immer Jetzt

 Here is a taste  of the Luxembourg experience on Tokio Hotel's first concert of the Humanoid City Tour

  ( credits goes to RyuKokoro)

Wow am speechless  is all I can say. I had the experience of a lifetime thanks to technology. Thanks to that person with the aid of technology did the impossible the possible.Thank you Tokio Hotel Fandom for making me believe in the impossible or shall I thank also Tokio Hotel for making us to push further and thrown down any barriers of distance might impose us. I am really grateful for this experience during this day and hopefully for the upcoming ones. I really hope for them to come to my Island or just get them in the US. Hearing for a tiny bit in real time just sent me to the heavens. And boy! Twitter was something. It  was non-stop. We managed to break all grounds of not possible into a reality. We made it a reality for #HumanoidCityTour to be a trending Topic in twitter for six hours, who had thought that possible? We put down several servers just by our presences among them cellcerts parties hosted through ip addresses across the world. Who would thought that so fast we could be united under one flag the Tokio Hotel Flag for the whole day especially when the guys where playing. It was amazing to witness this first page of the Humanoid City Tour Chapter in the History of Tokio Hotel. Besides the bad vibes the guys and the fandom are pulling through and showing the World how wrong  they are when it comes to this magical couple of mutual admiration on  both parts( as long as it stays on those lines is all good).

In my personal experience, I had never felt so excited neither so close to a band than ever before.I am glad that this chapter is getting written and I get to experience it even from a far, not to prove to the world but also to prove me at myself something. These kids now turned into real professional  and shall I dare  say smart men have become something more than just a band.Today  was a day that marked a milestone, the day that Tokio Hotel demanded the World a word RESPECT! And they have earn it. Not only they were rocking and achieving their dreams but also setting new frontiers that even the haters and the doubtful are forced to admit.

Today I am glad to belong to such a wonderful fandom that actually  I am not having the correct words to describe these feeling of brotherhood and sisterhood among us Is just beyond words. Yes I dare to say as sisters and brothers because even as such love and respect we have between each others we have some brothers and sisters who fight and feel a sentiment of jealousy that at times leaves you wondering how we can be so tight yet so distant in feelings towards one each another but with a common denominator, which is Tokio Hotel. 

The guys from the videos, the audio and the pictures that I had managed to watch, listen and show them in their domain. Bill Kaulitz´s  presence gets stronger and his interaction with the audience sets into another league that only few have manage to acquire. Not only he did work the outfit he managed he owned the stage leaving not a single millimeter uncovered!! Tom Kaulitz, the man of many talents, keeps surprising us with his abilities not only he did indeed play that guitar with such devotion and passion but, man, that piano and that energy he transmitted!I know even through videos you could feel that tenderness that only his twin's voice could dare to accompany. Gustav, his presence is more noticeable compared to other  videos that I've seen he has more visibility than ever before.The drum riser grants him more visibility than ever before. Lastly but not the least, Georg his fierceness has reached new heights. He can not deny it, without his bass TH's sound wouldn't be the same. Only he can manage that exquisite bass and give it it's extra umph.  I feel like an elder sister by just seeing the many pictures, videos and press releases. Making me so proud of them and so proud of their fandom  who in my opinion are my brothers and sisters in TH fandom :-) (a big warm hug for those over there with the cold temperatures) for making sure that even we get a tidbit of it at least we get a taste of that wonderful experience that Europe will have for the next months.

There are so many people that I have to thank today, and I am sorry but this post is going to be entirely in English today.  I want those people who are not able to understand Spanish, but made me  believe in the impossible today to understand.

dean_b
Miss_r
Yes miracle can happen if we believe in it and dare to defy the odds. Tokio Hotel and TokioHotelknights across the world made this first page in our book exciting and memorable paving the way for many great pages in this chapter.










No comments:

Post a Comment