Monday, November 8, 2010

Rock Teen ( Brasil)




Interview
Bill opens up about the inspiration, fans and visual
What is that you like from Tokio Hotel fans?
They are energetic! For us, the fans their excitement is not enough! We want them to scream! Is the energy that you get when you are on stage. We do not want play for a tranquil ( senile) audience that just wants to hears the songs. I think that is should be a party, where the energy is mandatory. All of that is impressive. And they come from everywhere, they follow us, they support us, the sleep in front of the locations of the shows… I love that intensity!
How do you guys find the inspiration on the road?
You get ideas on the road, sometimes. I believe that inspiration is everywhere. I always carry a pen with me the laptop. Sometimes we do a few things on the tour bus. For the Humanoid, we just wanted a time in the studio did not want to write on the road. But I think, just to gather some ideas, it's great to travel.
Image and identity,  what it means for the band?
For us, Tokio Hotel is not a job, is our live.  We never tried to create and image of something else. We were always ourselves. I do not care what other people think about my hair and about our clothes. I think you have to look real and that we always did. And is important ( that our image and identity of the band), because the music, the lyrics of our songs are our own ideas as well as our thoughts, our personalities and also our image. These things go in hand and are intertwined .
Why did you started to make music?
I always love music and to write things. It was then when I started to compose lyrics and put my thoughts on paper. Then I saw a singer in the television and I said: “Ok, I want to do that, get up on stage and sing to the masses”. And everyone told me: “Okay, then do it” I guess no one believed it and it was one thing I really liked. It did some good songs with Tom I love telling this story!



Translation by Zowye, administrator of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment